Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Lovely scene. Do you have a polarizing filter? If not, I would strongly recommend investing in one as it would take a scene like this from "nice" to "WOW!".
Lovely scene. Do you have a polarizing filter? If not, I would strongly recommend investing in one as it would take a scene like this from "nice" to "WOW!".
irishguy0224 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 219 Reaction score 14 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 #3 incredible spot! I have to agree with the above. This could be incredible!
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 #4 Wow, Kazooie, this is a great improvement from your other pics. :thumbup:
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks! I do have a polarizer. Actually, it was on my back when I took the shot, I was just too lazy/cold to get out out! Next time though!
Thanks! I do have a polarizer. Actually, it was on my back when I took the shot, I was just too lazy/cold to get out out! Next time though!