Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 #1
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 #2 I'd say so...nice moody shot.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Cool - try a red filter to enhance contrast.
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, next time I'm there I will!