Second B-day family shoot (pic heavy)

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My nephew turned two at the end of Sept. and my brother and sister-in-law asked for some family photos. I figured, what kind of an uncle would I be to decline :icon_biggrin:

Here are few of my favorites from the shoot. As always, C&C welcome!

And then there are the moments between the "cooperative child" that are all too many...

My favorites are 4 and 6, although I find the grain a bit distracting in 6. My hands down favorite is the last shot. Love the candid moment. Nice shots. I bet the family loves them all.

I like 3,6,7 the most. I like the flare on the slide! I think 5 needs to be darkened a half stop or so. The kid looks cute, and the feeling of fun comes through in all these.

Thank you both for the comments and feedback!

My favorites are 4 and 6, although I find the grain a bit distracting in 6. My hands down favorite is the last shot. Love the candid moment. Nice shots. I bet the family loves them all.

Thanks zulu! I see what you mean with the grain. It wasn't actually noise, though. I took another look at it and I think I oversharpened it a tad.

I like 3,6,7 the most. I like the flare on the slide! I think 5 needs to be darkened a half stop or so. The kid looks cute, and the feeling of fun comes through in all these.

Thanks Darrel! I was back and forth on the exposure of #5. I ran the speedlight a little hot by accident, and it doesn't seem to balance well if I reduce the exposure. Thought I can probably do a local adjustment that will balance it out more.

#1 #2 #8 for me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back