What's new

Second chance offer on eBay: Carl Zeiss F-Distagon HFT 16mm F2.8 lens!

james696

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
bellefonte, pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I just wanted to point out that this is a second chance offer to my #2 highest bidder who hasn't responded yet.
The winner had some concerns because it was a gift and the person he was giving it to wanted a contex mount instead of a Rollie mount. I know however that adapters can be purchased like this one: Rollei Rolleiflex to Canon adapter for EOS MOUNT CAMERA | eBay.
If anyone is interest in this rare lens please let me know personally and we can bypass ebay, otherwise if I don't get a response I'll re-list it.
This is the first time I've ever sold on ebay and I'm still getting past the learning curve. Regards.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom