FS Zeiss lenses: Distagon 1.4f/35mm and Distagon 2.8f/16mm HFT

Flutterbykeir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I have two antique lenses I inherited from my dad that I would like to sell. I would use them myself, but I'm really at an amateur level of photography and I'm worried I'd break them in the learning process.

Here are some pictures of the 1.4f/35mm one: Zeiss lenses - Imgur

I don't have pictures of the other one uploaded yet, but I'll put some online if anyone is interested!

They're intended for use with the Rollei SL35 series of cameras and the 1.4f/35mm lens has the reputation of being an extremely fast lens. It has a triangular aperture, which is very unusual.

Both could use a little lubrication on the focus ring, and the 2.8f/16mm one has what might be minor haze; I don't know enough to diagnose it. It also has an area underneath the lens where the black finish wore off, so it looks like a silver scratch; I don't know if this would change image quality. It might be a bit of a fixer-upper. The 1.4f/35mm one is in near mint condition as far as I can tell, though!

Neither have scratches on the lenses or any other damage I can see, aside from a tiny bit of the black finish rubbing off (you can see it in some of the photos.) They should be fully functional, and if they turn out to have problems I failed to mention, I'd be happy to accept returns and refund the whole price and pay you back for shipping and everything- I really don't want to mislead anyone :/

Going by what the same lenses are selling for on Ebay here: Carl Zeiss F Rollei SL35 1 4 35 mm Distagon HFT Made I | eBay and here: Carl Zeiss HFT F Distagon Wide Angle 16mm F 2 8 for Rollei SL35 Read | eBay (the cheapest comparable ones I could find) I'd offer them for $1500 and $400 respectively, but I'm definitely WILLING TO NEGOTIATE and would also think about trading for something a little more beginner friendly. :)

You can contact me via private message or email: [email protected]

I could also give you my phone number if that would be more convenient for you.

Let me know if you want to know more or are interested!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post to say that these are still available. Please let me know if you have the least interest, I'm willing to negotiate and I'll try to answer any questions you might have!

I also have two Rollei SL35 bodies (the SL35E and SL35M) to go with the lenses, if you don't have one already. I would prefer to keep one of them but don't have a preference for which one. My father, who handed them down to me, made sure they were in working order- they just need new batteries for the electronic shutter control.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back