What's new

Second try

noob873

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
southern california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dont know how many of you saw my other thread with these pics, but heres my second try on them.





CC:)
 
I like them. Not particularly love them, as I think the fisheye effect is a bit much even for me, but I do like them.

Edit: it may just be that I don't like the top of the Chevvy in #2 :lol:
 
I like them. Not particularly love them, as I think the fisheye effect is a bit much even for me, but I do like them.

Edit: it may just be that I don't like the top of the Chevvy in #2 :lol:
When I saw the car I automatically thought, fisheye, :lol:
Personally I like it better, I did take it with normal lens but I didnt like it as much.
i like them.






















... i see dust! :O
Thanks, caught your ninja type, haha, yeah my lens/sensor was probably a little dirty...
 
i dont typically like fisheye on pictures of cars but i think these actually work pretty well!!!
 
I really like #2 the best but both work well. I would look into getting the sensor or lens cleaned up though.
 
I really like #1. So much suggested motion and attitude. I also think the sky, road, and paint colors work great together. Two very nice shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom