What's new

Secret Facility #613

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Deep in the heart of the port.

20041013--613.jpg



http://davidsommars.com/2010/03/13/secret-facility-613/
 
Last edited:
were you using a filter to make the lights give off that "ray" impression or is that PP? I think I would like this shot better if it was a little bit wider. What does the rest of the building, below the two in the foreground, look like?
 
thanks, yeah its a lot more square then I usually do.. The bottom was just a short fence and lame sidewalk, it didn't translate well. The ray thing is just being stopped down really far with a uniquely bladed diaphragm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom