What's new

Secrets Between Sisters - Take 2

sjconner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Montana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I re-shot the two sisters telling each other secrets. I used the window light and added the magic reflector. I used f2.8 instead of f1.7 that made it a tad easier to focus. I also reposed them as per the suggestions of others. What do you think of this one? Is it better?

Thanks, Susan

 
I would like this one better if they were more engaged in each other and less on the camera. I think it would add the level of intimacy you were looking for in this scene. Also too much PP on the softness.

my $0.02 FWIW
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom