What's new

See if you can spot the symbolism....

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$cross.webp

Its there I promise...

I liked the multiple color elements from a sodium light and the blue cross lights going on and of course the lines and patterns. I didn't notice how tarnished and dirty it was (more symbolism!) until I got home.

Boring stuff:
f/1.8
1/80 sec
ISO -500
50mm prime
 
I dont get it....
cool shot though. love the blue light.
 
I would like it better from a different angle, without the ceiling sneaking into the upper corner. But the colors are very nice :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I was hoping I could not have the eves as well but I couldn't get the right angle.
 
It's tarnished because fewer people are believers and all of the scandals of the church?
 
I don't get it. It's the letter X with a bunch of crappy camera tilt to try to pep it up? Is this Sesame Street? Come on, man, you're better than that.
 
I dunno, what symbolism should we see?

I see glass block in a frame wall, blue inside, red outside. Anything else?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom