What's new

See-through

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1243560602-4.jpg
 
LOL, that was fast! Thanks!
 
Very strong photo. This isn't straight out of the camera, is it? That would be VERY impressive
 
Very nice...very classic composition. I like the contrast and low saturation.
 
Very strong photo. This isn't straight out of the camera, is it? That would be VERY impressive
Not straight out of the camera, but I didn't do much in post-processing really – it was just a beautiful scene.

Thanks all!
 
The weathered boards really capture the eyes!
 
It's nice, but why isn't it bw? To me, the color detracts much more than it adds.
 
I think you really killed it. BW might also be good, but I really like the color you posted.
 
It's nice, but why isn't it bw? To me, the color detracts much more than it adds.
I don't agree, but since you mentioned it I went ahead and tried a little conversion. I did decide that it'd be sepia-toned and also dark, just because :)

p1252387802-4.jpg




Thanks all for your feedback!
 
I definitely prefer the color image. The sepia toned one kind of bores me to be honest.
 
Fantastic image. I like both but I think with a little more tweaking the B&W or sepia would be the stronger image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom