Twig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bloodpromiser.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
seekyourvoid-1.jpg

You have some very interesting photo ops in your part of the world. Another stunner.

The coloring of this is very soothing and would like nice in a study or somewhere that thought and retrospection is a major activity.

Way too strong of vignette IMO and you need to fix the dark spots around the branches.

I find this image wonderfully disturbing (thats a good thing IMO ;)). To me, I think the strong vignette adds to the appeal.

However, I agree with Sw1tch. There are noticable hints of tone mapping artifacts in the top branches where the light contrasts with the trees.

You are obviously somewhat skilled in HDR/tone mapping. You may be able to get rid of that negative effect in the branches by adjusting the Light Smoothing control.

Thanks everyone!
I can't believe I never experimented with the light smoothing control. But I definitely will now.
And, Ernie, I'm not sure what photo you're talking about. But this was taken at Forest Park, where most of my photos are taken. =)

I love this photo. I'm not usually into landscape shots but this one ROCKS!!! The post processing is amazing too.

Very very cool. The vignetting makes me feel like I am looking out of a tunnel onto the railroad ahead. Whether or not that is what you were trying to achieve, I think the vignetting works. The landscape also has a nice golden warmth to it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you. =)
I like the vignetting since it adds more to the perspective. Making it seem like you're looking through a tunnel would work too. =D

Thank you. =)
I like the vignetting since it adds more to the perspective. Making it seem like you're looking through a tunnel would work too. =D

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "perspective" here?

Most reactions

Back