What's new

Seen better days

Hokiehall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
11
Location
Central Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
whiterdbarn0940-1.jpg
 
I like it but it looks oversharpened ... and lacks in shadows. The colours could be a lot more intense if you worked on the shadow side of the levels just some. Only that and the image would be more striking ... even without any additional sharpening.
It actually reminds me of a pic I took of a shed out there somewhere myself, too... I know it is to be viewed through GoogleEarth, as I uploaded it into Panoramio and it got approved ... here <- hope it works as link!?!?
 
This is an interesting scene but I think that the image would look much better without so much sharpening - which makes it look busier than it really is. Again, I like what you shot, it's the processing that bothers me. I'd love to see it in its original form!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom