TonysTouch TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2012 Messages 239 Reaction score 22 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2012 #1 I took these a couple of years ago from the crowd with my old D40 and 18-55mm. Hope you enjoy, and C+C is always welcomed. BTW no PP applied. 1 2
I took these a couple of years ago from the crowd with my old D40 and 18-55mm. Hope you enjoy, and C+C is always welcomed. BTW no PP applied. 1 2
irishguy0224 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 219 Reaction score 14 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2012 #2 #2 is far better than the first. However both are just snap shots in essence.
TonysTouch TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2012 Messages 239 Reaction score 22 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 These were practically snapshots. I was just beginning back then.