iAstonish TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 270 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2010 #16 I don't feel the goggles are interesting enough to make a main subject, thus the selective coloring isn't as effective as it could be.
I don't feel the goggles are interesting enough to make a main subject, thus the selective coloring isn't as effective as it could be.
S Steve01 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2010 Messages 290 Reaction score 2 Location Depend on the temperature - NJ or FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2010 #17 Sorry it doesn't work for me. I see a very harsh blue mask visually attacking me. I'm not a big fan of Selective Color but I think it needs to be subtle to work.
Sorry it doesn't work for me. I see a very harsh blue mask visually attacking me. I'm not a big fan of Selective Color but I think it needs to be subtle to work.