What's new

Selective color

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
Sorry to re-post a couple of these shots. I have just learned how to do the selective color thingy, and I can't stop! PLEASE give me some good clean feedback on these, what can I do to improve? Can you see any flaws/problems/suggestions?

Thanks for looking and putting up with me. I hope you enjoy these, I know I am tickled (a little too much perhaps) by this technique.

1
Fast mover
fastmover2.jpg



2
Shoot the nine
nineballselective.jpg



3
Two three balls
redballs.jpg



4
Dual in red
dualselective.jpg



:hail::hail:
 
wow...ghosty.... love the red pool balls...

very cool.... i like it, bet the bar there would like it too...hung on the wall..
 
i like the movement of that ball and the colouring in #3
 
Thanks guys! Never even thought of selling these, I might try it.

*bumps*.......
for more opinions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom