What's new

Selective Coloring Pencils C&C

Chriss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
325
Reaction score
7
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay I got this idea from Dominantly (thank you Dominantly). I realize the colors aren't very interesting (I didn't have much to work with) but what do you guys think of this overall? Really any aspects of C&C will work. Just tell me what you think. Thanks!

pencils.jpg
 
I think the colors should be brighter, and maybe the pencils sharpened?..but i understand you didnt have much to work with ( which still looks good ) :thumbup:
I like the rough textures and pencil markings on your finger.
Creative shot! Like it! GJ.;)
 
:thumbup:

I would personally say: Lose the bracelet, it serves no purpose here other then to distract. Next, I would shoot at around f/8-f/11. I would add more colors, not necessarily for a range of color, but so it's busy.
You could try different hand positions, maybe dramatic grips like you are trying to squeeze liquid from them, etc.

Good start.
 
Alright thank you guys very much. Ill try and reshoot when i get some more interesting materials to work with.
 
I actually dont like the smudges... theres something off. It would be good if you were holding charcoal pencils, or even just freshly sharpened colored pencils since those could smudge a little. And the smudges arent the right color for any of the pencils youre holding. :er:

Other than that, though, I really like it! I cant wait to see the ones from the reshoot. :)
 
Workin on the reshoots. Its hard to find markers around here :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom