nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #1
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 oh hey,, bump
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #3 Second one is more visually interesting. The first shot has kind of blown-out tones on your shoulder and cheek areas, and that doesn't look good. The cool blue background in the silhouetted shot is mysterious,and looks good.
Second one is more visually interesting. The first shot has kind of blown-out tones on your shoulder and cheek areas, and that doesn't look good. The cool blue background in the silhouetted shot is mysterious,and looks good.
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I like Two better anyway, too. Thanksies :thumbup:
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #5 I like #2. the blue is cool and works well with this photo.
P Petraio Prime TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 Banned #6 nchips1 said: Click to expand... :hug::
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #7 #1..eh. #2. Nice silhouette.
P Petraio Prime TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 Banned #8 I like both but #2 especially.
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Petraio Prime said: I like both but #2 especially. Click to expand...
Sebastian Riel Ph. TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 157 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 #10 I'm with everyone else. I like #2 because it has that 1980's mystery crime detective feeling. "So cool."
I'm with everyone else. I like #2 because it has that 1980's mystery crime detective feeling. "So cool."