Self Portrait C&C

mbbye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, a quick C&C.. I was trying to play around with the pop-up flash and got this, what do you think? I was shooting into a mirror and cupped my hand around the flash to bounce it back at my face.

13296_765883690858_7723382_43429616.jpg

i think its pretty cool, i did some but put a candle on the counter with the lights off and played with the settings and god some cool ghostly images of my face, try holding the camera out of view more and maybe make a quick cardboard reflecter. who says you need expensive gear haha

That is a sweet capture. I especially like the hood and eyes. I wonder if this would work if you were holding a candle behind your hand, had the camera on a tripod and used the timer feature? I may have to give that a try. :thumbup:

Thanks guys. I thought it turned out pretty good considering I was trying to experiment with the flash and not really focused on getting a good shot.

Using a candle would probably create an even cooler effect. I can imagine it would be quite ominous. Haha

Definitely a cool shot. Looks like you're holding a candle and exploring somewhere (adventure movie style).

I like it. It looks like you are camping in the dark and holding a flashlight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back