What's new

Self Portrait/Photoshop Fun

andrew99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
672
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe I have too much time on my hands, lol! :D

2387631616_fa129f9169_b.jpg
 
:confused:

I still cant figure out how you did this. Haha, but it sure is awesome, great shot!:thumbup:
 
Thanks guys! I had this idea earlier at work, and tried out when I got home. It turned out pretty much as I had planned.

I set up my Sony P&S camera on a tripod. The Nikon you can see in photo is not used, I was just holding it as a prop. I took the following 2 photos with the P&S using the self timer.

I copied the mirror from this photo:
DSC01402.JPG


And pasted it into this photo:
DSC01403.JPG


Which resulted in this (with a little post processing):
Self%20Portrait%20Reflection%203.jpg


Pretty simple, really! :)
 
Thanks guys! I had this idea earlier at work, and tried out when I got home. It turned out pretty much as I had planned.

I set up my Sony P&S camera on a tripod. The Nikon you can see in photo is not used, I was just holding it as a prop. I took the following 2 photos with the P&S using the self timer.

I copied the mirror from this photo:
DSC01402.JPG


And pasted it into this photo:
DSC01403.JPG


Which resulted in this (with a little post processing):
Self%20Portrait%20Reflection%203.jpg


Pretty simple, really! :)


Ah, i was wondering why there was so much freakin noise.. lol, now i know.

Pretty cool.
 
Haha, yeah noise was a problem. A budget P&S camera in low lighting, and boosting the contrast at the end didn't help much! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom