Self portrait

*~*AshleyRenae*~*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cc welcome.....

105_1344.jpg

Hmm, I would have given it a little less contrast maybe? Like, all the black taking over your hair.

But over all i think its a pretty picture.

The glare on the eye makeup (or whatever its called) is kinda distracting, and I think this photo might be better without your head tilted like that.

Otherwise its ok. Nice eyes.

Wow, your teeth are super white. Like, insanely white. Wow. Nice teeth.

All right, now that my creepy comments are out of the way: I like this shot, but as someone above posted, there is a bit too much contrast. I feel as if your head is tilted a bit too much. Search feminine head tilt and you should be able to find some good examples of posing. I'll tell you, with all the stuff you have to take into consideration whilst doing self-portraits, it's tough to nail the pose. I've taken probably a thousand self-portraits and I still haven't nailed the pose HAHA. Good work though, I like it.

Wow, your teeth are super white. Like, insanely white. Wow. Nice teeth.

All right, now that my creepy comments are out of the way: I like this shot, but as someone above posted, there is a bit too much contrast. I feel as if your head is tilted a bit too much. Search feminine head tilt and you should be able to find some good examples of posing. I'll tell you, with all the stuff you have to take into consideration whilst doing self-portraits, it's tough to nail the pose. I've taken probably a thousand self-portraits and I still haven't nailed the pose HAHA. Good work though, I like it.

Aww, thanks! Your so sweet! :)

I actually like this picture just how it is.. But then I am a girl and we do funky things with makeup that you guys would never understand. I also think that the black in the background helps her to stand out more.

I actually like this picture just how it is.. But then I am a girl and we do funky things with makeup that you guys would never understand. I also think that the black in the background helps her to stand out more.

Haha thanks! My thoughts exactly but I wasn't gonna say nothing. :D

You think only girls wear makeup. Pff, I put on lipstick and eyeliner when people aren't home and just stare at myself in the mirror.

Wow, even though that was a joke, that was a bit creepy.

And for the record, I like the makeup in the picture.

You think only girls wear makeup. Pff, I put on lipstick and eyeliner when people aren't home and just stare at myself in the mirror.

Wow, even though that was a joke, that was a bit creepy.

And for the record, I like the makeup in the picture.

:lmao:

Between you and me, I just wanted to make you laugh so you'd show off those pearly whites. Even though I can't see (or so you think, wow, creepy joke again), I'm sure the ol' teeth light up the room.

Every thread I come into I somehow drag off topic, I apologize.

Between you and me, I just wanted to make you laugh so you'd show off those pearly whites. Even though I can't see (or so you think, wow, creepy joke again), I'm sure the ol' teeth light up the room.

Hahaha... You are on one tonight aren't you... :lol:

Haha Oh my well thank you for the laugh. No need for apologies. :D

So is that a wedding photo in your avatar or just a dance?

Most reactions

Back