What's new

self portrait

Absolutely love what you did with the 'you' part of this.
Not crazy about the brick BG tho.
cool shot nonetheless. :thumbup:
 
i dig it all...think the water drops are killer....

bet the chicks are all over you like that water, huh??

you know what would have made it killer for me?? a drop on your eyelash....that would have cinched it....great shot...great self portrait......
 
aprilraven said:
i dig it all...think the water drops are killer....

bet the chicks are all over you like that water, huh??

you know what would have made it killer for me?? a drop on your eyelash....that would have cinched it....great shot...great self portrait......


check the 2nd pic when u hover over this one, on my site at www.micahweber.com, ull get what ya asked for
 
Very nice shot there. If I had hair, I'd have an attempt at it myself :D :D :D
 
Hades said:
Very nice shot there. If I had hair, I'd have an attempt at it myself :D :D :D


i grew my hair out so i could get this shot for my site lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom