What's new

Self Portrait

that horse is stunning ... looks like something people find in caves ... but I guess this one is not as old ;)

thanks for sharing the self portrait!

reminds me I still have to do the same ... promised this some peopel on the forum ... (sorry guys, I know I am slow!)
 
Spot the poser:lol: ,just kidding.I guess you were going for an urben sort of shot?I sugest trying it in black and white!It might give the effect you are looking for.
 
You obviously havn't seen the pose of the Gold Coast my freind... I just saw that really cool looking wall in Brisbane when I was up there yesterday, I had my tripod with me, I couldnt resist and plus, I dont have many pics of myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom