What's new

Self Portrait

NoelNTexas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
70
Location
Tyler,Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P4110004copycopy.jpg
 
It reminds me of those photos you used to get done in elementary school! Oh, thats not a bad thing...just what it reminds me of!
 
I like the photo. And if you shot it with the Olympus at 3.2 mp, even better job. :) what type of lighting did you use.

Just a couple of things I'd point out .. in the lower right, just above your shoulder, the blue turns a bit muddy .. and you have a couple of hot spots on your forehead, but overall great job. I like it.

I haven't been brave enough to do self-portraits yet.
 
The spot above your shoulder on the right hand side bothers me also.
Great self portrait though. I can't wait to get started on doing these (i know that my friends and family will only model for so long).

I too am interested in your lighting.
 
Haha funny you should ask about my lighting. I am a BIG DIY kinda guy. I used a home lamp place about 15 feet in front of me to the right side. And I bounced my flash out of my homemade umbrella lamp right behind the camera and tripod. ( Actual umbrella light was off, just bounced my promaster of camera flash out of it) I taped it to the light haha.. Strobes anyone? And as far as the dark spot above my shoulder, that was a PS error when I was darkening the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom