Self Portrait

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just came back from a 3 day trip to northern California. I took this shot while riding my motorcycle at about 40 mph. Used a Canon S60 held at arms length.

pic17a.jpg

Haha, cool! the blur gives it a sense of motion and if you had made the exposure a little longer it would have been even more so. but it's probably best that you weren't trying to change camera settings or something while also driving your motorcycle. That's almost as dangerous as soccer moms on cell phones. :) Neat photo but BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!! I grew up two blocks from US19, which is home to the three most dangerous intersections in the United States and now I live in Daytona Beach so I WORRY about you bikers! Don't want to see anybody hurt.

Haha, sorry, way off topic!

lol cool shot. I've often wanted to do that..... but I dare say I'd be un co enough that I'd crash

well I'd prefer such a shot being taken by a third person ... you know what they say? don't drive and shoot ;)

Thanks for your comments and your concern about my taking pictures while riding my motorcycle. I have a bad habbit of taking pictures while riding. I have been taking shots while riding for about 10 years now. I use the Canon S60 for this because I can work the camera without looking at the camera, and with my gloves on. I do not recommend this form of photography to others, It's kind of like playing with fire, if you
are not careful, you'll get burned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back