Selfie like Smoke &John

Rick50

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to stay with speedlites so I bought another one (now have 3) and a 26" Westcott Octabox and a Westcott stripbox. Plus I got a C-Stand which has already been a blessing. So while everyone was celebrating the new year I set up my lights and a tethered connection to my laptop.
This is a Sigma 85mm lens, 3 speedlites as I used a lite with a grid on it to shoot under the hat. I held a remote trigger in one hand and once lighting was good I could just shoot away. Processed in NIK SilverEfex Pro to add some character.

31662707960_e7e6991732_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, cool to put a face to a name! I like the tightened-up crop in this latest version. I think you could be right about different framing adjustments. Might look even better with more of a vertical aspect to it. I like the way you're looking right at the lens, and the focal length and camera height both look pretty solid.

Hey, cool to put a face to a name! I like the tightened-up crop in this latest version. I think you could be right about different framing adjustments. Might look even better with more of a vertical aspect to it. I like the way you're looking right at the lens, and the focal length and camera height both look pretty solid.
Thanks Derrel. No more room at top or bottom. :02.47-tranquillity:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back