Selfportrait(s)?

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everyone from Holland or anyone that has ever been to Holland will recognize. The Dutch train system is screwed up.. So what do you do when you're bored and waiting for a train that's way late?
The following :
Trainsareneverontimekopie.jpg

What do you guys think? What can I do better next time? All advice,comments,critiques welcome as always!

BTW: The sign tells the truth: I :heart: perfect pictures! Still trying to shoot one though;)

Very nice! I guess I need to start carrying around a tripod with me. :)

Thank you guys! The tripod came in handy all day long! I will do some more of this at different places, It's a lot of fun to do so good luck! I went on a trip to some nice places around here and for once did not forget my tripod;)

I actually just ordered a photo-backpack that has a holder for it. So I am going to start carrying it with me, since it comes in handy so often!

I actually just ordered a photo-backpack that has a holder for it. So I am going to start carrying it with me, since it comes in handy so often!

I absolutely need to get one of those too, since the bag in which I carried my camera and tripod around all day is for my studybooks outside of the holidays;) Its on the bench at the right by the way;)

Mooi gedaan. Welk station is dat?

Late trein? Hoe kan dat nou?! ;) Tsja. Mijn trein was heel laat afgelopen zaterdag. Wat erg!

Haha! Station Arkel due to kapotte bovenleiding weetikhetallemaalwat ;) Was naar Ameide geweest omdat mijn vriendin daar woont en de purpelreiger (zeldzaam) daar is geland:D

I tried that once but I kept running up to the camera to push the shutter to start the timer, and I'd run back and found out it metered for my chest when it was 1 foot away blocking all the light. Next tiem I will meter for the location, then set the settings to manual and leave them, it was on "P" mode last time.

I tried that once but I kept running up to the camera to push the shutter to start the timer, and I'd run back and found out it metered for my chest when it was 1 foot away blocking all the light. Next tiem I will meter for the location, then set the settings to manual and leave them, it was on "P" mode last time.

Easiest and maybe best way to do this is just put it Auto. Meter the spot where you are going to be standing,sitting,dancing,jumping, whatever and you'll get a decent result! It's fun to do just make sure you're tripod does not move a millimeter because that really screws up everything;)

Most reactions

Back