jubin
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Seoul
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my new gimbal CAMTOOL alpha-1.
I'm currently in Seoul, Korea and I can ship it worldwide.
The price is 2,700 US Dollars including shipping fee
and as I've mentioned it earlier, the condition is new,
without a single scratch.
It is very light and it takes only 20 seconds for the CG setup.
Compatible for both DSLR camera and Camcorders.
About a detailed explanation of the product,
check www.camtoolalpha.com
Payment method is paypal.
Contact me through
dreamconnector11@gmail.com
I'm currently in Seoul, Korea and I can ship it worldwide.
The price is 2,700 US Dollars including shipping fee
and as I've mentioned it earlier, the condition is new,
without a single scratch.
It is very light and it takes only 20 seconds for the CG setup.
Compatible for both DSLR camera and Camcorders.
About a detailed explanation of the product,
check www.camtoolalpha.com
Payment method is paypal.
Contact me through
dreamconnector11@gmail.com
Last edited by a moderator: