What's new

SELLING AN ANTIQUE LARGE FORMAT LENS AND SHUTTER COMBO!

patdoesphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dont know much about large format photography. This lens seems to be in excellent condition. The shutter seems to be in even better condition!! Everything works perfectly on it.
This is my first post but now that i have found this forum im pretty excited to frequent this site! It seems to be a great place!

Anyways here is the link to the ebay page.
please, if this price is way too much, let me know. im brand new at large format stuff!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BETAX-NO-4-...-REMARKABLY-CLEAN-/150719482295#ht_720wt_1185
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is pretty cool... Unfortunately the market for large format photography is not great on these forums. Good luck with the sale.
 
Thanks for the good luck bump. I have ten people watching an hopefully one of them will bid.
 
let me know if you need to relist. if the opening price is dropped some, I might be willing to bid next month.
 
let me know if you need to relist. if the opening price is dropped some, I might be willing to bid next month.

if it doesnt sell in the next 6 hours we can always try and work something out on here, if youre willing!
let me know.
 
Well, I have like no money right now to spare. Try sending me a note early next month if you're having trouble selling it. I'm not sure if I'm interested or not, honestly. So by all means, don't wait up on me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom