What's new

Selling Canon FD lenses

JTM_04

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Blue Springs, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a few older Canon FD lenses that I am looking to get rid of. I bought them a few years ago with the intention of getting an FD to EF mount but never did. I have never used any of the lenses but they all look in really nice condition. Again these are FD manual focus lenses, they will work on ef mount cameras with the correct adaptor

Canon FD 28mm 2.8
Canon FD 50mm 1.8
Canon FD 50mm 1.4
Canon FD 135mm 3.5
2x tele-converter

I am really hoping to sell this as a set. $225 OBO.. Payments through PayPal only. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • $28mm.webp
    $28mm.webp
    811.7 KB · Views: 114
  • $50mm 1.8.webp
    $50mm 1.8.webp
    584.5 KB · Views: 122
  • $50mm 1.4.webp
    $50mm 1.4.webp
    806.6 KB · Views: 108
  • $135mm.webp
    $135mm.webp
    886.6 KB · Views: 107
  • $2x converter.webp
    $2x converter.webp
    775.1 KB · Views: 115
Sounds risky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom