What's new

SELLING Digital Camera: Canon Rebel XSi w/ Accessories!!

brittini

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SellingCanonRebelXSi.jpg


Asking: $650.00 or best offer -- Includes everything listed below.
Only reason I'm selling this camera is because I no longer need it, I was a photography major in college but changed my major over to web design. Plus I just bought my first new-used car and I need money to make it street legal so I can job-hunt.

Will accept payment through paypal, money order or check. Will ship with tracking number as soon as I receive the money!

Bought Camera March 2nd 2009:
Canon Rebel [aka: 450D] XSi 12.2mp Digital SLR with manual, 18-55mm IS lens, battery, strap, battery charger, USB cord

Bought for Camera:
Kodak High-speed 4gb 60x Speed Memory Card (in camera)
Canon 58mm UV Protector Filter (on camera)
Dot-Line Remote Release: @ B&H Photo
Joby Gorillapod SLR Tripod w/ Bubble Level
Delta Grey Card
Tamrac Digital Zoom 4 Gadget Bag
Photography book from my photography class [bought used from my schools’ bookstore]: “Photography” 9th edition by: London, Stone & Upton

Other Contact Info:
Email Me: fattyassid@att.blackberry.net
Text Me (NO CALLS): 214 906 8728

I also have an extra Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended program for photo editing. It's for educational use only so you do need to be in school if you want me to throw this in as well as it requires proof of enrollment before you can install it on your computer. If you want to buy that as well, the price will go up a little bit. :P Here's a crappy cell phone picture of it:

XtraPhotoshopCS4.jpg

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom