What's new

Selling Fujifilm GF670

csx333

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A legal matter causes me to raise funds and I must sell my 10 month old GF670. It is a spectacular camera, shooting razor sharp negatives and slides in 6X6 and 6X7. Take a look at what B&H and Adorama comments of owners have to say.

I have the original box, instructions. One B&W filter mounted in the lense hood and another filter to mount directly on the lense. Two batteries are included. The shutter is ultra quiet. I can provide negative examples. There are two vague "scratches" on the bottom which are irrelevant. I probably ran 40 rolls of Acros through it.

I bought from B&H for around $ !,775 for all the materials and am willing to sell for an attractive price. Email me at riley050748@gmail.com or call 850-320-0910.
I like it so much I will buy another as soon as I am able. I have been a Fuji medium format user since 1988 and this is the best ever.

Riley Kinney
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom