alessandraroqueta
TPF Noob!
Price: $55
Hi, I'm selling my fisheye submarine case as I've already sold my fisheye camera. The case has only been used twice and is in mint condition!
Features
Compatible with Lomography Fisheye & Fisheye 2 cameras
Safe operation up to a depth of 20m (65 feet)
Allows full access to shutter, advance, and flash controls
Usable in both salt and fresh water
Great for all-weather and extreme sports use
If interested please e-mail me: alessandraroqueta@hotmail.com
I am willing to ship if you are willing to cover shipping costs
Cheers!
Hi, I'm selling my fisheye submarine case as I've already sold my fisheye camera. The case has only been used twice and is in mint condition!
Features
Compatible with Lomography Fisheye & Fisheye 2 cameras
Safe operation up to a depth of 20m (65 feet)
Allows full access to shutter, advance, and flash controls
Usable in both salt and fresh water
Great for all-weather and extreme sports use
If interested please e-mail me: alessandraroqueta@hotmail.com
I am willing to ship if you are willing to cover shipping costs
Cheers!