Selling my DSLR...

phoenix_rising

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I got kicked out of my home last week and I need cash so I listed my D50 for sale. I just wanted to let you know that I have not given up on you guys. I intend to buy a D200 when time allows and get back into it. Until then I am in the works to join the Air Force which will keep me busy until then. I wish you all the best and I hope to see you around.

BTW if you are in the market for a clean D50 it is on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200279066877&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=

Good luck with what you are trying to do. Can't say I'm in need of a D50, but hopefully you'll get a reasonable return from the sale.

One word of advice from a guy who's been there-don't do it. Tough times come and go, and you'll be broke again, but next time you'll be broke without a camera to sell. Until your financial situation changes, or until you have some guaranteed income, don't go selling your things, because you'll always look back on it with regret. I don't mean to sound like I'm lecturing you or or to be offensive in any way, because I don't know you, but I have many regrets from my years in the Army when I made no money-I got stationed in Germany and amassed a $5000 stereo system with huge Cerwin-Vega speakers and Crown amps and the whole works. What did I do when I got back to the states and needed money? I pieced it out until it was all gone, and what did I still have? More bills.

I know you have to pay your bills, but unless selling this camera will pay OFF a bill and not make a PAYMENT on a bill that will come due again next month, I'd reconsider it. Just some friendly advice from someone who has many regrets about hocking stuff in the past. Now that I'm firmly on my feet with a family, I regret those rush decisions to sell stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back