What's new

Selling my NEW in the box Canon 600EX Flash - Never opened $525

TeacherKev

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this a few weeks ago on a whim and have the buyers remorse because quite honestly I am fine with my 580ex. It's BNIB never even opened and bought from a authorized Canon dealer. Everyone knows what an excellent workhorse this flash is.

Looking to get Net to me $525 I will pay for shipping but you pick up the PP fee unless you pay by check or do a PP 2 PP transfer.

Will probably ship USPS Priority mail- thus should get it in two days. $743799.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom