What's new

Selling Samsung MV800 (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayberries

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I am selling a white Samsung MV800 for $190
It is in 9.5/10 condition with tiny scratch marks beside the Samsung label which is not visible unless placed under a light
comes with usb and adapter as well as an extra battery
Meetups only
Interested parties kindly contact Tricia at 98310753 or email at simplylovedgreen@gmail.com

$IMG_6892.webp$IMG_6893.webp$IMG_6896.webp$IMG_6897.webp$IMG_6898.webp$IMG_6899.webp$IMG_6900.webp$IMG_6901.webp
 
Not to be rude but I've noticed a trend with these first time posters.... They always leave a number and a Gmail address. I call shenanigans.
 
Are you implying that I'm copying the format of others on a sales post? Well, logically my number and email are the fastest and easiest way people can reach me so what else do you expect me to put?
 
Not to mention you priced it over double it's value...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom