Semi abstract ground landscape in Bangkok

:taped sh:
My discussion with Pascal was not about right or wrong, was about knowing Pascal better. Sadly, I cannot take him for a beer, but sure I would like to.

The shot is graphically interesting. That's important, at least to me. I like a shot where I have to look longer than 1/2 second. This one jarred my senses, forced me to pull it all together. One suggestion I have is the title. I think it's too easy. If you let the viewer fill in that one blank by themselves: it's the ground, sidewalk, street, an alley, etc. I feel the visual experience would be more satisfying.

:taped sh:
My discussion with Pascal was not about right or wrong, was about knowing Pascal better. Sadly, I cannot take him for a beer, but sure I would like to.

To be honest, I never dring beer! But a wine glass... who know, maybe one day :cool:

The shot is graphically interesting. That's important, at least to me. I like a shot where I have to look longer than 1/2 second. This one jarred my senses, forced me to pull it all together. One suggestion I have is the title. I think it's too easy. If you let the viewer fill in that one blank by themselves: it's the ground, sidewalk, street, an alley, etc. I feel the visual experience would be more satisfying.

Thank you for your comment jenko! I'm completely agree with you for the title, I never give title to my photos, it's only because threads need a title and I try to find something giving desire to see the post (and I don't think I'm very good for this...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back