Sending photos to Smartphone

Charles Baker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Is there a way by using a hdmi or multi port from the camera to send photos and videos to my iPad using a cable.
I tried with the multi port with a cable that was in the box, I got a warning which said...cannot use Accessory requires to much power.

I don't know about your particular scenario but when I transfer data from my fone to PC I ensure the files are saved on the fones micro SD card and transfer them via a card reader to the computer. On the odd occasion if photographs are not on the SD card I simply email them although this is not really practical if there's a lot of them.

Unfortunately I phone does not have sd card slot
I have a small memory stick that is I phone lighting and usb I save the images from the phone or pc then transfer to the other

Unfortunately I phone does not have sd card slot

Ah, I was not aware of that. I don't use Apple products (except for iPod Touch) and my fones are Android (Moto's in recent years) so wasn't up to speed with the specs of iPhones. My bad.

No problem
If op wants I can post image of device
Space face
No spam so far today.... do you think we are starting to scare them lol

No problem
If op wants I can post image of device
Space face
No spam so far today.... do you think we are starting to scare them lol

I think our no nonsense approach is paying dividends.:allteeth:

Lol just smacked 2 more a few moments ago
Make that 3 last one NSFW

Lol

apple is a major pain in the you know what to transfer to. with android you plug in, have the pc recognize the device as a drive and transfer away. with apple you pretty much have to use the icloud drive, itunes or you can transfer via the cable but it has to be from a mac. my work phone is an apple, everything else is android. if i need something on the iphone i usually email it to the phone, that's the easiest way.

apple is a major pain in the you know what to transfer to. with android you plug in, have the pc recognize the device as a drive and transfer away. with apple you pretty much have to use the icloud drive, itunes or you can transfer via the cable but it has to be from a mac. my work phone is an apple, everything else is android. if i need something on the iphone i usually email it to the phone, that's the easiest way.

Pretty much the reasons I gave up on iPhones donkey's years ago.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back