Senior Project Interview Help

SpunkyKid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, so I don't really post on here much, but hopefully I will start doing it more. Anyways, I'm working on my senior project for high school and I need an interview source. None of the photographers I've recently tried to contact have responded so I thought I'd come to the wonderful people of The Photo Forum :)
I was wondering if you could fill these questions out in a private message or on here along with your name or what you want to be called (I need to include it in the paper). Any help would be appreciated.

1. Are you a professional photographer or a hobbyist?

2. Do you believe that photography is an art form? Explain why or why not.

3. Do you think that surrealistic photography should be just as valued as other forms of surrealism such as surrealistic paintings? If so, why? If not, why?

4. Do you think that it’s possible for as much work to go into a surrealist photograph that would go into a surrealist painting?

5. How much creativity and ingenuity do you believe it takes to make a photo that seems unreal and yet a person could still tell that it's a photograph?

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I don't really post on here much, but hopefully I will start doing it more. Anyways, I'm working on my senior project for high school and I need an interview source. None of the photographers I've recently tried to contact have responded so I thought I'd come to the wonderful people of The Photo Forum :)
I was wondering if you could fill these questions out in a private message or on here along with your name or what you want to be called (I need to include it in the paper). Any help would be appreciated.

1. Are you a professional photographer or a hobbyist?

2. Do you believe that photography is an art form? Explain why or why not.

3. Do you think that surrealistic photography should be just as valued as other forms of surrealism such as surrealistic paintings? If so, why? If not, why?

4. Do you think that it’s possible for as much work to go into a surrealist photograph that would go into a surrealist painting?

5. How much creativity and ingenuity do you believe it takes to make a photo that seems unreal and yet a person could still tell that it's a photograph?

Hi everybody,

You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions or use search box or this site.

This link below can show more info, you can find them at: [FONT=&quot]Project interview questions[/FONT]

Best rgs

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back