Seniors 2010

Tako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

I'm new here, so I thought I would introduce myself by sharing some of my most recent work. Let me know what you think!

-Tako

Hi,

Nice work, there are maybe one or two that are a little blown around the face but overall I'd say they are very nicely exposed.

It's also good to see some images that have been taken very well instead of being processed afterwards to try and make up for poorer images.

Steve

I like the non traditional style, most of the poses are great they look very natural. #1 is my favorite I'm also a fan of #5 and #8 . In the second set I like the first photo alot, #2 photo the green on the left is very distracting, #4 her facial expression looks fake. Overall I like them :thumbup:

Hi there. Welcome to TPF! :D

These look fantastic. The girl's blouse in the last few pics look slightly blown, but more in the last picture. The expression on her face does look slightly fake, in the sense that it looks both forced and that she's constipated. The 2nd to last expression is great. It says "I can't freaking wait until school is over!"

Fantastic job overall. But please post in the correct forum next time. Pro photos belong in the professionals gallery.

The Professional Gallery - The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum

Hi,

Nice work, there are maybe one or two that are a little blown around the face but overall I'd say they are very nicely exposed.

It's also good to see some images that have been taken very well instead of being processed afterwards to try and make up for poorer images.

Steve

Thanks! I shot in RAW, so I may be able to bring down the exposure on a few of them. I was having a lot of trouble exposing the shirt correctly and I guess I forgot about the most important part haha.

I like the non traditional style, most of the poses are great they look very natural. #1 is my favorite I'm also a fan of #5 and #8 . In the second set I like the first photo alot, #2 photo the green on the left is very distracting, #4 her facial expression looks fake. Overall I like them :thumbup:

Thank you! With the first set, we just put on some music and he sang along. No posing necessary.;)

Hi there. Welcome to TPF! :D

These look fantastic. The girl's blouse in the last few pics look slightly blown, but more in the last picture. The expression on her face does look slightly fake, in the sense that it looks both forced and that she's constipated. The 2nd to last expression is great. It says "I can't freaking wait until school is over!"

Fantastic job overall. But please post in the correct forum next time. Pro photos belong in the professionals gallery.

The Professional Gallery - The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum

Hey, thanks! The second to last speaks for all of us, as that's essentially everyone's expression at this point, including mine. Also, you are too kind! I think I will stick around in this section for a while seeing as I did do these for free.:thumbup:

for the girl a couple of the shots (maybe it's the edit) make her face look greenish.

for the girl a couple of the shots (maybe it's the edit) make her face look greenish.
Use both your hands to cover the green background, close your eyes, then open them again. It won't look green then. The background is tricking you. ;) :)

@ Tako: You're welcome, mate.

Use both your hands to cover the green background, close your eyes, then open them again. It won't look green then. The background is tricking you. ;) :)

@ Tako: You're welcome, mate.

I suppose I prefer pictures that I don't have to cover up half of to enjoy.
I'd still warm up her skin tone a little.

Most reactions

Back