Seperate People & Pets

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I personally think it would be better to separate the two. Maybe its just me, but I don't see the two going together. I see it as more fit to give people or portrait shots a section to themselves. And then set up a section for Animals.

Have a "Pets & Animals" section, and just a "People" section.

Thanks,
Parker

Yea, i just dont see the two needing to go together. Doesnt make any sense to me.

Im not that interested in pet photo's either.. I'm more interested in Photo's of people.

But either way... if someone wanted to see pictures of pets.. they would have to sort through the people & pet section instead of easily just being able to go to a Pets & Animals section. Same for those looking for portraits and such.

I'm not sure if People & Pets was created because they figured if you were looking for portrait-style shots, you'd go to the Professional Portrait section, but that 'Professional' word sort of limits the action there. So yeah, I agree, People should be separate from Pets.

Yea, Maybe I shouldn't have said portraits. But if im looking for shots of people, I dont wanna have to go through all the pet threads. Vice versa.

But yea, I also agree with you that the word Professional throws a lot of people off. I sure know I wouldn't post any of my work in there.

i kind of hope they do separate them, if i want ideas or techniques on portraits for a person i don't want to go through 100 pictures of "aww look at my kittie" in the same 10 positions. I don't mind see and commenting on animal pictures but they shouldn't be combined with persons.

Your suggestion has been noted, of course, and thank you to all the members who care enough about our forums to come up with suggestions for things they think might work better differently.

Some decisions, though, are more of an administrative nature than of a moderating nature, so - while your idea is being discussed - it isn't and can't be a moderator's doing to actually bring about any changes in the layout of the forums.

But, like I am saying, we are talking about it.

Well, if you blink your eye and say "Pretty please" ... ;)

Your suggestion has been noted, of course, and thank you to all the members who care enough about our forums to come up with suggestions for things they think might work better differently.

Some decisions, though, are more of an administrative nature than of a moderating nature, so - while your idea is being discussed - it isn't and can't be a moderator's doing to actually bring about any changes in the layout of the forums.

But, like I am saying, we are talking about it.

Lol, I was rather shocked the first time I saw the difference between a moderators CP and an administrators CP and, yes the forum sections are out of moderators juristiction.

Most reactions

Back