What's new

Sepia tone lovin

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we got some sunlight today so I took the opertunity to shoot some flowers.

sepiatonelovin.jpg
 
it is nice i think .. but I am not good at judging that sort of image so i remained silent ;)
 
I like it. I think pictures with flowers and dew/rain drops are beautiful. I just wish there was a little more colour. Great though. :)
 
Cons:
_ It seems a bit over exposed in more then one area.
_ Would of caught the eye better if it wasn't so soft.
_ The white light in the upper right corner is distracting.

Pros:
_ The water drops is a nice touch, good job making them sharp.
_ I do enjoy the dark background with the flower being a nice pink.

Over all it was a well done shot, the lighting was right, if you planned it good job, if not - we'll assume you did. Just keep up at it and when taking pictures like this my rule of thumb is to take 10-15 of the same image on different exposure. This allows for a bigger selection to work with in photoshop (for me).
 
OptimizedDucati said:
Cons:
_ It seems a bit over exposed in more then one area.
_ Would of caught the eye better if it wasn't so soft.
_ The white light in the upper right corner is distracting.

Pros:
_ The water drops is a nice touch, good job making them sharp.
_ I do enjoy the dark background with the flower being a nice pink.

Over all it was a well done shot, the lighting was right, if you planned it good job, if not - we'll assume you did. Just keep up at it and when taking pictures like this my rule of thumb is to take 10-15 of the same image on different exposure. This allows for a bigger selection to work with in photoshop (for me).

Well said.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom