Serenity

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
103486-f studio (2) rz.jpg

I'll get low and close with birds ....... not gators.

Great dof and the in focus water looks ace. I'd brighten the left gull a smidge to make it pop even more (and level it :rolleyes:);)

Great dof and the in focus water looks ace. I'd brighten the left gull a smidge to make it pop even more (and level it :rolleyes:);)

Thanks very much but I like contrast in my pictures. Lightening things in the shadows can make a picture look un natural and give it a washed out appearance but thanks for your suggestion.
You know, you should get a job on the forum as a leveler. I hear they're in great demand. :D

Thanks very much but I like contrast in my pictures. Lightening things in the shadows can make a picture look un natural and give it a washed out appearance but thanks for your suggestion.
You know, you should get a job on the forum as a leveler. I hear they're in great demand. :D

I'd imagine they would be with the sheer volume of off level shots that get posted.o_O

PS:

There's plenty contrast elsewhere in the pic imo.

i love the water coming in around the gull's feet. perfect amount of water detail and great timing on that. the tones look good to me, but i agree about leveling it. but even with a slight tilt it's still a strong enough image to pique my interest.

i love the water coming in around the gull's feet. perfect amount of water detail and great timing on that. the tones look good to me, but i agree about leveling it. but even with a slight tilt it's still a strong enough image to pique my interest.

He must keep his hugely heavy wallet in his left pocket as they always lean that way.:D:D

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. (just between you and I, I purposely post them un level to drive Space Face batty, he hates anything unlevel and his banter is quite entertaining) ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. (just between you and I, I purposely post them un level to drive Space Face batty, he hates anything unlevel and his banter is quite entertaining) ;)

I'm sitting here sticking knitting needles in my eyes.:mad-new::madass:

I'm sitting here sticking knitting needles in my eyes.:mad-new::madass:

everyone needs a hobby.

i tip my hat to you, sir.

I like the low angle! Nice!

How can you guys tell it’s not level? Seriously.
Of course, all mine need to be leveled. I do have one eye and ear slightly higher than the other so maybe I’m used to seeing everything on a slant? I have no idea. Lol.

i tip my hat to you, sir.

Thanks.

I like the low angle! Nice!

How can you guys tell it’s not level? Seriously.
Of course, all mine need to be leveled. I do have one eye and ear slightly higher than the other so maybe I’m used to seeing everything on a slant? I have no idea. Lol.

Thank you. If you look closely you can tell their legs are not "perfectly" vertical, they lean toward the left a bit. Also, if you look just a hair below the birds feet on the left you will see that dark ripple of water, it is not level. It also leans to the left or downward which means it's not level.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back