serious problem--please help

blainew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
okay heres the deal. i take photo at my school. we work with black and white film only at this point, so the chemicals that we use to develope our film is black and white chemicals

my teacher told me i could just get black and white CN so that i could develope it at CVS. on the film box it says bw400cn "process anywhere" and on the back it says to process it in C-41 chemicals only. so basicaly it is that same black and white film, but meant to be deveoped in color developing chemicals. now the lady at cvs who i strongly think is wrong refuses to develope my film(just give me the negatives)

cvs can develope this right....i need to know for a fact bc i was told about 7 months ago that it would work...i just need some proof

hi there, yes the Kodak BW400CN is black and white film designed to be developed in C41 colour process. Without any damage to chemicals OR film at all.

If your usual lab won't process it, then take it elsewhere. That film has been on the market for many years and if they've never seen it before I'd be worrried about their ability to do the job anyway.

This from Kodak's site:-

BW400CN is a multi-purpose 400-speed black-and-white chromogenic film designed for processing in color negative chemistry and printing on color negative paper.

Good luck

PP

I agree. Take it to another finisher. No sence in arguing it with her.

Most reactions

Back