Seven Levels of Photographers

well I'm something like level 5 :) but I don't have digi slr :)

offtopic.com is full of the measurbators.

Every time I post an image there they have to rip me apart on tiny little problems that dont really make any difference to the image, and in fact, most of the times the problems add character to the image

I don't know, he can be an excelent photographer, but he would use his time better if he spend it shooting than writing.

There were parts of that where I was laughing out loud. Looks like a place I'll need to revisit. :thumbup: I gotta give props to anyone who deliberately makes his "stupid pages like this" yellow, just to hurt the eyes of the "measurbators" who spend too much time reading them. :biglaugh:

Thanks for that link, Dan!

Sergiozal said:
I don't know, he can be an excelent photographer, but he would use his time better if he spend it shooting than writing.

but it's funny. you cannot spend all your life dong the one thing only.

I agree with mentos. I've actually written him with specific questions several times and he has always responded promptly. He is very knowledgeable and able to help me make some great decisions.

Although most of the material on his website is serious, I enjoy how he takes himself lightly and can make jokes. It's funny. And I doubt anyone can question his talent--he takes some great pictures. If he happens to write informative websites too, so be it.

Craig

This was just a silly page; at the top he talks about people taking it too seriously. I really like his equipment reviews.

I'm so excited! :er:

After looking at his "ten thousand artsy doorframes" portfolio I'm gonna run up and join his workshop. :thumbdown:

I like his gallery, I can find there some shots that inspire me to my further work :)

I used to be a level 6, but now I am a cross between a level 5 and a level 1. :)

Menard said:
I used to be a level 6, but now I am a cross between a level 5 and a level 1. :)

On Sundays I start out as a level 1, and work my way up to level 7 by Saturday, then start all over again the next week.

EDIT: Wait, I changed my mind... I am a level 32 Photographer/Wizard, and I am armed with a staff of fireballs (which doubles as a guide number 120 flash and a monopod) :lol:

ksmattfish said:
EDIT: Wait, I changed my mind... I am a level 32 Photographer/Wizard, and I am armed with a staff of fireballs (which doubles as a guide number 120 flash and a monopod) :lol:

My DLSR gives me +10 to art, and I can roll 20's all day long!

Most reactions

Back