TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.caballeroexperience.es
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Session in Valencia (Spain)
72287049.jpg

Hmm..the shadows are quite harsh and distracting. It seems to me that you may have missed focus a tad as well.

PS. Photos like this should have NSFW in the title. Its not a nude photo, but I wouldnt want to be caught at work looking at this. :wink:

Mark

Shadows on the face take alot away from this capture.

I doubt this picture will be on this forum for long. Nipples poking thru fish net style tops might be attractive but not well suited for this forum.

gotta echo the shadows.
kills the shot.

I don't think it's a very attractive pose...the low camera angle and the shortish focal length make her look "hippy". Usted tiene muchs fotos mejores en su Flickr..acabo de mirarlos...algunos fotos muy buenos, y mujeres my bonita en sus paginas de Flickr...este foto sencillamente, pues, no lo contiene much para mi.

amateurish. Low angle, horrible shadows, uninspired pose.

you guys are harsh. lol and if it gets taken off for being to scandalous, then let the monitors handle it. just give him some CC. ;)

Harsh shadows and under exposed face kind of kills the shot... The pose isn't to bad , imo. it *should* have a NSFW tag on it somewhere though, as minors on tpf and people viewing from work may open this.

Thank you for sharing. Sure it has heavy shadows around the eyes.. but I still want to see more :).

You know.. people really need to pay attention when to give a harsh CC. I mean the OP didnt even mention asking people what they think. If you got nothing nice to say, dont post. Simple! If he asked for a CC then that is a different story. If you want to give a cc (even if he didnt ask for it) at least be nice about it.

Thank you for sharing. Sure it has heavy shadows around the eyes.. but I still want to see more :).

You know.. people really need to pay attention when to give a harsh CC. I mean the OP didnt even mention asking people what they think. If you got nothing nice to say, dont post. Simple! If he asked for a CC then that is a different story. If you want to give a cc (even if he didnt ask for it) at least be nice about it.

A TPF moderator finally stepped in to control the obnoxious critiques. Thanks for reminding us all of proper TPF posting.

People Photography A gallery for sharing photos of the people in your life, from informal portraits & candids, to your home studio shots or street photography. Post for discussion and feedback, including general critique.

I see that. Does it say you have to be an ass to give cc?

Critiques should be honest, regardless of nice or mean.

Most reactions

Back