Sexy Halloween Party

ElectroSpotlight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.electrospotlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Halloween party at a Club last October. C&C Welcome.

#1 $1.jpg
#2$2.jpg
#3$3.jpg
#4$4.jpg
#5$5.jpg
#6$6.jpg
#7$7.jpg
#8$8.jpg

Reminds me of thecobrasnake. Tiger mask is my favorite. This is subject to your taste, but maybe bump up your iso for more ambient light in the background.

No, I think they're perfect. The dark space gives it the Halloween feel and emphasises the vivid makeup and clothing.

10/10 for my vote :)

Crit: lose the blue square and the bright spot from no. 1 and the hat/head and pole from no.2

(Can I go to the next one, please??)

These are all pretty snap-shotty with very little emphasis on composition. Subjects are always centered, in every one of the frames. There's no ambient exposure, which could have been compensated for by dragging the shutter and using a higher ISO.

Using a higher ISO will not overexpose the images assuming you have a reliable hotshoe flash.

I cropped these making them the center focus of the image. These were club photos that people can go on my website and download their photo for free. And there were some pretty terrible photo bombs in the background, guys always trying to get a picture with the ladies

that's why I love shooting in bars and clubs....makes for a fun night doing what you love. drunk people can be lots of fun

bump to tylers comments...I always try to drag shutter a bit to pickup ambient lights...hate using flash...but sometimes ya gotta.

These are all pretty snap-shotty with very little emphasis on composition. Subjects are always centered, in every one of the frames.

I would second that. At that sort of parties people love to pose for a photo and they can be easily arranged for a creative composition. If it is a series of photos I would use more closeups and larger groups. Monroe photo is OK, even though her limbs are cut off, I would have straighten the pic so that the white/natural border line on her face would be strictly vertical and centered re right/left. Pics 2 and 7 are indeed snap shortly because the composition is chaotic. It is photo boot kind of shots really. PIC 1 - I would have shot the blond alone and would close up on her make up. Her arm takes too much space there. And the other girl does not add to the effect. The tiger photo is fine because it is well composed, probably a little bit more space on the right would help. I would have cropped no 5 heavily to use red lines of the boat to more dramatic effect, they should touch the edges of the PIC. And I would also cropped the last one to concentrate on man's boobs and both men,s faces.

I cropped these making them the center focus of the image. These were club photos that people can go on my website and download their photo for free. And there were some pretty terrible photo bombs in the background, guys always trying to get a picture with the ladies

That's the difference between us.

I would have got the shot.

That's the difference between us.

I would have got the shot.

lol, you feel better now? even tho your comment makes no sense

Makes as much sense as yours.

These are all pretty snap-shotty with very little emphasis on composition. Subjects are always centered, in every one of the frames.

I would second that. At that sort of parties people love to pose for a photo and they can be easily arranged for a creative composition. If it is a series of photos I would use more closeups and larger groups. Monroe photo is OK, even though her limbs are cut off, I would have straighten the pic so that the white/natural border line on her face would be strictly vertical and centered re right/left. Pics 2 and 7 are indeed snap shortly because the composition is chaotic. It is photo boot kind of shots really. PIC 1 - I would have shot the blond alone and would close up on her make up. Her arm takes too much space there. And the other girl does not add to the effect. The tiger photo is fine because it is well composed, probably a little bit more space on the right would help. I would have cropped no 5 heavily to use red lines of the boat to more dramatic effect, they should touch the edges of the PIC. And I would also cropped the last one to concentrate on man's boobs and both men,s faces.

If i straighten Monroe the guy in the background would be leaning too much to the right... the tiger photo i had to cut out a guy that was photo bombing the pic... pic 1 I shot both of them bcuz that is what they asked for, the club hires me to take photos of the crowd. these girls requested a photo together.

there are a lot of factors that affect your shot in a club, space is one of the biggest issues since i dont have room to move back to get everyone ones limbs in the frame

If i straighten Monroe the guy in the background would be leaning too much to the right...

Try, the guy will look alright and he is of secondary importanse anyway. The paint on her face dictates that her face must be symmerical and this means a vertical line. Then it will be a proper focal point. And her posture will have become more sexy. It is a small detail but in reality it makes or breaks the photo in my view.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back