What's new

Shall I give up?

^ loving your use of reflection in those. I looked through your albums (links in sig) and you're doing some great work with a point a shoot camera (Sony DSC-H5 reminds me of my finepix s1500).
 
The reflection in the first is good. Only problem is the bird it self seems to be out of focus. When it comes to animals I have read a lot that says you should always focus on the eyes. I also really like the last one. It really guides the viewer down the tunnel. Keep at it. Im just now finally understanding how exposure and aperture coinside. Keep posting pictures and the people on this site will be your simon cowell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom