Share your Aprils fools prank here!

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. I am going to change my coworker's auto correct on their microsoft word to replace I with their first name.

2. I will also tape the bottom of their laser mouse LOL.

Fake chocolates mixed in with real chocolates in the coffee table candy dish....remember that one Steve? Still snake-bit after 20 years! Hah hah!

1. I am going to change my coworker's auto correct on their microsoft word to replace I with their first name.

The mouse is cruel idea lol, if you want to take it a step further. Change the regional settings on the keyboard so it types different characters than usual

Mehh. I've seen the tape on the mouse trick a few times... It's funnier if you switch the keys out on their keyboards. :lol:

Sigh. I'm pining for the old days.

Remember when touch-tone phones first came out?

41JzAIkNRnL.jpg

Two screws takes the cover off. Another two screws, and you remove the keypad from the frame. 180° the keypad & replace it. Replace the cover.

Then put stickers on the buttons so the numbers look the same. Then, when your poor victim dials 800-555-1212, they actually dial 522-888#0#0.

That, and removing the microphone from the handset. They end up YELLING to no avail.

Take snap shot of someone's desktop (make sure the mouse is hidden at the corner). Set it as wallpaper, put all the icons in one folder and hide it in the top corner, hide the task bar at the bottom. They will try to click anything and wont do anything.

Last year was getting the IT boys at work to change all of my Game playing colleauges names to "The Game".

*The Game has just logged in*
"Dammit! How the hell did that happen?? I just lost the game"
*The Game has entered P01*
"Dammit! I lost the game again"

>.>

Nice big slit with a razor, right above the label where they won't notice it, on any 20oz beverage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back