What's new

Sharing some shots I took at a local park

I really like the 5th one. It's tilted yet still is pleasing to look at.

Not sure I like the blue tint to the first few, but I'm sure that's the look you were going for. It just doesn't do it for me.
 
I really like the 5th one. It's tilted yet still is pleasing to look at.

Not sure I like the blue tint to the first few, but I'm sure that's the look you were going for. It just doesn't do it for me.



Thanks. 5th is tilted because of distortion. Wide angle lenses will do that. The blue tint your speaking of is it that the photos are a bit on the cool side? The majority of blue in those is from the padded ground covering the play area.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom