pieq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 84 Reaction score 1 Location California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 #1
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 #2 Nice. White shark?
pieq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 84 Reaction score 1 Location California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It's a leopard shark.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 #4 I have no clue. I caught a baby white a long time ago. I can see that now that you mention it. Must of been a heckuva battle.
I have no clue. I caught a baby white a long time ago. I can see that now that you mention it. Must of been a heckuva battle.